While our roots are in Philadelphia, Temple University is a global campus. International students come to Temple from over 100 countries including China, India, South Korea, Kuwait, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Vietnam and Bangladesh.

We are proud to support our international student community with numerous resources such as language support and instruction, student/faculty mentoring, extra-curricular organizations and social activities.

We encourage you to consult the degree and admissions requirements for graduate study at Temple University before you apply. Additional resources for international students can be found through our Office of International Students and Scholars Services.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to our graduate student community.

International students at the Global Gala