As a major national research university, Temple counts among its faculty some of the most innovative changemakers, professors and scholars in the country. They are actively engaging in research, student mentorship and advanced curricula. Their research and groundbreaking endeavors stimulate intellectual curiousity and prepare graduates for the next step in their careers.
Many faculty members have received prestigious honors including
- Fulbright Fellowships,
- Guggenheim Fellowships,
- National Science Foundation grants,
- the American Heart Association’s Merit Award,
- the College Art Association’s Distinguished Artist Award for Lifetime Achievement,
- Lindback Awards for Distinguished Teaching and
- Pew Grants.
As leaders, they achieve regional, national and international recognition for their contributions, from establishing community-based health centers for underserved populations to collaborating on scientific campaigns with universities in Europe.
School & College Faculty
No matter which graduate path you take, Temple’s faculty will guide and mentor you throughout your time here. Learn more about faculty members in your anticipated degree program, as well as explore their research areas both at Temple and beyond.
- Boyer College of Music and Dance
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Public Health
- College of Science and Technology
- Fox School of Business and Management
- Kornberg School of Dentistry
- Lew Klein College of Media and Communication
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management
- School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
- Tyler School of Art and Architecture