Temple is committed to making its graduate education accessible, convenient, fulfilling and productive for all students.
Whether you’re at Temple’s Main Campus, in Center City Philadelphia, or at one of the regional campuses, you’ll have the support you need to succeed in your graduate program and beyond. You will have access to an array of student services and resources, such as
- a convenient, well-equipped commuter lounge;
- a full-service TECH Center;
- modern academic and research facilities;
- opportunities such as alumni networking events, job training and employment resources;
- Tuttleman Counseling Services; and
- the university's Career Center.
When not in class or studying, there’s always something to do on Temple’s Main Campus. Graduate students have access to all cultural and social activities, including the university’s renowned theater and music performances, sporting events, art galleries, famous food trucks, and more than 300 clubs and organizations to choose from to supplement your academic work.
As a Temple student, you also have access to all that Philadelphia has to offer—from art and history, to food and entertainment. Learn more about the city we're proud to call home.